ARP Wave Therapy South Jersey
Benefits Of ARP Wave Therapy
ARPneuro Therapy decreases chronic pain, increases range of motion, accelerates recovery time and improves physical performance.
- Reduce Pain. ARPneuro Therapy reduces pain consistently 60-80% faster than traditional chiropractic or physical therapy.
- Accelerate Recovery. While typical rehab for many injuries is timed in months, recovery with ARPneuro Therapy is measured in days
- Strengthen Muscles. Trains muscles to absorb force instead of passing it on to joints, ligaments, tendons, knees, back, or hips.
- Treat the Source. ARPneuro Therapy finds and treats the source of pain, where it originated, and eliminates the physiological pain.
What is ARPneuro Therapy?
Accelerated Recovery & Performance
ARPneuro Therapy uses electrical stimulation to safely send direct current electrical signals to the source of pain. The therapy stimulates soft tissue and increases blood flow to the source of pain. It then creates new neuro patterns to retrain brain to body communication so that future force is correctly absorbed by muscles – not joints, ligaments, or tendons.
What Conditions Can Be Treated with ARPneuro Therapy?
ARPneuro Therapy is extremely versatile whether you are preparing for surgery, recovering from surgery, seeking to avoid surgery, or seeking pain relief from a chronic condition. Some of the most common conditions include:
- Core Weakness
- Deep Hip Flexor Dysfunction
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Headaches or Migraines
- Inflammatory Arthritis
- Inflamed Bursa
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Limited Range of Motion
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Diseases
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Post Stroke Conditions
- Rotator Cuff Inflammation
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Disc Degeneration
- Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Sprain, Strains, & Tears of knee, ankle, wrist, elbow, or spine
Experiencing Neuropathic Pain?
What Our Patients Are Saying
Listen to patients share their experiences with ARPneuro Therapy.